Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Long Island's Biggest Loser !

I've never been a winner, always a looser.  Sometimes I think of myself as Fred Flintstone or Ralph Cramden.  Trust me my life is no honeymoon and sometimes I feel like I'm in the stone-ages.  I lost my car because I didn't make the payments on time.  I lost my job as a salesman because I didn't have a car.   Here is why I'm the biggest loser.  I was getting reimbursement money from my company that paid for 70% of the cost of the car payment and insurance. 

Who am I?  I'm Long Island's biggest loser.  I'm over 50 years old, over weight, loud mouth with Attention Deficient Disorder (ADD).

I lose so often I thought the lottery machines were supposed to say "Sorry not a winner". 

At Seventeen the very first time I ever drove a car by myself, I got a flat tire without a jack!  Some guy pulls over to help me.  We put on the spare and it was flat too!   Loser !!

It only gets worst from there.  

Become a follower and read my blog of a 50 year old man with ADD.   Learn from my mistakes.

Don't believe everything you have been told.  For one thing Add / Adhd is not a children's Disease. You don't out grow it.  You either learn to live with it, or you don't! 










No comments:

Post a Comment